Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots - Felt
Providing heavy-duty support and protection for the most demanding wading, the Foot Tractor is the most durable, highest-performing wading boot possible; with felt soles. Codeveloped with Danner® and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, with imported parts.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather with a PFC-free tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; leather can be reconditioned
- Tough, 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Lacing system has eyelets across forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; single top hook for easy on/off; nylon-coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Perforated drains on both sides of upper boot clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boots’ sidewalls and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner®
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Felt soles excel on flat rocks, large boulders and gravel
- Made in the U.S.A
- Weight 60.8 oz
Note: Danner® boots are built to accommodate additional layers such as wader booties or socks, so we suggest choosing your regular street-shoe size. Foot Tractor Boots work with thicker wader booties or socks; If you want to wear them with thin wader booties or if you’re wet-wading, please size down.