Orvis Pro Approach Shoe - Men's
Hiking, boating, wet wading, flats—the possibilities are endless in the remarkable Men's PRO Approach Shoe. Versatility is an understatement for this incredibly lightweight, quick-drying, yet rugged multi-purpose shoe. The strength and reduced weight come from seamless PU cage technology that provides superior drainage, as well as durability. An integrated Ariaprene® sock prevents debris from entering the shoe while providing excellent ankle support and breathability. Continuing the innovative PRO footwear story is a the Michelin® Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole that provides 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance than the competition. Removable 3D molded OrthoLite® insole rests on a single density phylon midsole for all-day comfort and enhanced "river feel."
- Versatile wet wading, hiking, and boat shoe
- Lightweight seamless PU cage construction
- Integrated, breathable Ariaprene sock prevents debris from entering
- Non-marking version of the Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole
- 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance than the competition