Scientific Anglers Skagit Intermediate Head Fly Line
The intermediate head swings deeper and slower than it’s floating counterpart. Our intermediate Skagit excels at waking up lethargic fish with a deep, tantalizing presentation. It is available in a moss green color that is visible at distance, but not too obnoxious. The back of the head is identified with a black band that contrasts well with bright colored shooting lines.
- Compact, powerful design with fully tapered belly for consistent turnover and accurate delivery
- Designed to be used with sink tips for targeting steelhead and salmon
- High contrast sighter at the rear of the head identifies the perfect overhang
- Braided multifilament core for moderate and cold climates
- What grain size will work for my rod? Click Here