Simms Freestone Backpack
Simms' do-anything, go-anywhere daypack, the Freestone supports the hustle with dual-access points for extricating must-grab gear, right-sized interior and exterior storage for essentials, and a built-in rainfly that defies whatever's threatening to turn your bag into a wet bog.
- Lightweight and reliable 330-denier nylon ripstop with water-repellent coating is highly durable and tear-resistant
- Main compartment can be accessed two ways - via the top loading lid or the U-shaped side entry
- Interior features vertical stretch mesh sleeve and laptop/hydration reservoir pocket for additional organization
- Padded, breathable and fully-adjustable harness system features loop patch for fly storage and tool docking station
- Large stretch-woven exterior pocket and loop field on face of pack for additional storage
- Stretch mesh exterior water bottle pocket on wearer's left