Costa Santiago Sunglasses - Polarized
The Untangled frame style with the most coverage and “fishability” takes its name from Chile’s capital. Hooding and side shields help keep your eyes free from light leak and focused on the water. Keeper-ready temples and Hydrolite® rubber grips designed to keep you fishing no matter how rough it gets out there. And to ensure a future full of fish for our and future generations, Santiago is made from 97% recycled fishing nets. The other 3% is a performance additive that is designed to help you catch 100% of the fish you chase. Santiago is as good for fishing as it is for our oceans.