Loop Opti Runner Fly Reel
The Opti Runner Fly Reel from Loop is built for double-handed spey casting and maximum fish haul. Designed on the same platform as its larger counterpart, the Speedrunner, the Opti Runner's frame is made from aircraft-grade aluminum and the components are durable anodized aluminum and stainless steel, so it's salt tolerant and resilient to heavy use. The Power Matrix drag system is strong enough to keep even the mightiest trout under control, and it's backed by precision counterbalancing and a large brake knob. Changing spools and switching from left- to right-hand retrieve are a snap. Sized to match standard spey fly rods, the large arbor on the Loop Opti Runner Fly Reel aids in fast retrieval, so you can bring 'em in all day long.
- Built for use with two-handed fly rods
- Power Matrix drag system for extreme stopping strength
- Precision counterbalancing for smooth operation
- Large brake knob for fast adjustments
- Aircraft-grade aluminum is light and sturdy Waterproof and salt-tolerant construction for fly fishing in any environment.