Ross Reels Animas Reel
The large arbor Animas fly reel is the latest addition to the Ross Reels family. Its frame, spool, and handle are fully machined from a single piece of proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and anodized for a lifetime of durability and corrosion resistance. At its core lies a smooth, yet powerful, Derlin/Teflon drag system that runs smoothly at high temperatures without the need for routine maintenance. This means that the Animas drag system will protect ultra-light tackle and wear out big fish at the same time – even in strong currents. The Ross Reels Animas fly reel is a beautiful, dependable, fully-machined fly reel that you will be proud to own.
- Reverse tapered handle for improved grip
- Teflon impregnated Derlin 500AF drag system
- Ported spool and frame design saves weight
- Simple right to left hand drag conversion
- Made in Montrose, Colorado