Bajio Nato Sunglasses - Polarized
A bold, squared, statement frame that employs oversized temples to block sidelight and keep the focus on what’s in front of you. A large frame can be heavy, but not when it’s made of our lighter and stronger castor-based bio-polycarbonate. Bajío polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology slice through glare for better fish-spotting, while blue light-blocking prevents eye fatigue to maintain visual acuity during marathon days in the sun.
- Large to extra large fit
- Full 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Wide temples for maximum sun protection
- Made from plant-based polycarbonate that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier