Rio Elite Tropical Outbound Short Fly Line
RIO’s Tropical OutBound Short lines are designed for fishing in hot climates. A short, aggressive front taper easily casts large and weighted flies very long distances, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts.
A range of densities including Multi Density Control allows the angler to cover the water column top to bottom with this versatile line series.
Now built with RIO's SlickCast and DirectCore technologies, the Elite Tropical Outbound Short is the highest performance line on the market for delivering big flies to big fish under tropical conditions.
- Heavier than standard fly lines for easy casting
- Short, powerful front taper to cast the largest of flies
- Unique, front-loaded weight distribution makes ultra-long casts
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 15ft of "hover" Sinking line, then 15ft of clear Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing 2-3 ft deep
- A Full Intermediate Sinking line with a 15ft clear tip (I), for fishing 3-5ft deep
- An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Fast Sinking line, then 13ft of Extra Fast Sinking Line at the front (I/S5/S7), for fishing 6-12ft deep
There are 4 different density lines to cover every fishing situation: