Patagonia River Salt Wading Boots
Codeveloped with Danner® for lighter for wet wading, flats fishing and hikes, River Salts offer excellent performance and durability in both fresh and salt water.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather with a PFC-free tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; leather can be reconditioned.
- 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Lacing system has eyelets across forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; single top hook for easy on/off; nylon-coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Perforated drains on both sides of upper boot clear water quickly.
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boots’ sidewalls and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner®.
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support.
- Vibram® Megagrip sole compound specially developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while maintaining a higher level of durability; sole accepts studs.
These boots are built to accommodate additional layers such as wader booties or socks, so we suggest choosing your street-shoe size. River Salt Boots work with thin wader booties; if you want to wear them with extra thick socks, please size up.