Sage ESN Fly Rod
- KonneticHD technology for better recovery and reduced weight
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides for a smoother cast
- Snub nosed, half well cork handles for a great grip
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
KonneticHD Graphite Technology
KonneticHD technology is the highest energy-transferring material Sage has created, symbolizing a new era in performance graphite roads. Sage optimized the graphite-to-resin ratio to create this higher density (HD) fiber composite, resulting in lighter, stronger blanks. Rods crafted with KonneticHD offer improved recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control, as well as exceptional strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios.